WDH is delighted to offer for sale on a Shared Ownership basis, two bedroom homes built by Taylor Wimpey on the Clover View Development in Normanton.
We have two beautiful end townhouses available for sale.
Ideally located in the historic town of Normanton, Clover View is one of our popular Developments and offers a choice of fabulous mid or end townhouses.
Normanton Town Centre is within walking distance and offers all the amenities you need on a daily basis such as: High Street Banks, Supermarkets, Post Office, Cafes, High Street Stores and much more. Young families will also be pleased with the choice of primary and secondary schools in the area whilst Haw Hill Park is just a few minutes’ walk away and provides a superb range of facilities including a children’s play area, tennis courts, duck ponds and plenty of green open space.
Also located close to the M62 and A1 (M) Motorways, Clover View is ideal for commuters, because it offers links to cities such as: Wakefield, Leeds, and Sheffield. Normanton railway station is also only one mile away.
Wakefield house prices have increased considerably and have seen a growth of 11% in the past couple of years. Meaning that homes for sale in this area can be a great future investment.
- Two bedroom end town house
- Two parking spaces
- Convenient commuter links with Leeds, Wakefield, close proximity with M62 and M1
- Open plan living room / diner
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Entrance hall (The entrance hall leads to the kitchen and stairs, and access to the cloakroom)
- Cloakroom / toilet (Ground floor toilet and wash basin)
- Kitchen - 10’ 1” x 6’ 3” (3.06m x 1.90m)
- Living / dining room - 15’ 8” x 13’ 4” (4.76m x 4.05m) narrowing to 9’ 9” (2.98m)
- Bedroom one - 13’ 4” x 10’ 3” (4.05m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom two - 13’ 4” x 8’ 6” (4.05m x 2.60m)
- Bathroom - 6’ 9” x 6’ 4” (2.06m x 1.92m)
**Dimensions indicated are for guidance only and are not intended to be used for sizing, ordering appliances, furniture, carpets or curtains**
Property value is from £127,500, with shares available from 50% up to 75%
|Deposit||from £3,187.50 (This is a 5% deposit but is dependent on what the lender is asking for.)|
|Monthly Mortgage Payment||from £313.00|
|Monthly Rent||from £146.09|
Plus the following charges each month:
|Service Charge:||£10.74 (Varies from site to site)|